Monday 23 December 2013

Big day tomorrow

Feeling quite odd this morning.  Lightheaded, spacey even.  Time and place do not sync.  Out of time and place.  In about 24 hrs I meet the new pneumologist.  Going to the hospital on Christmas Eve.  I have to call Wayne later and remind him.  I have to remember that I am driving this thing, that I am making this happen.  I am not powerless, yet.  I am not just a passenger.  This is my life, still.  Hospital on Christmas Eve.  Must be something serious, huh? 

Nicole went shopping with Roger, an old cherished lawn bowling bud.  Younger than us even.  I decided to stay home.  I did not want to take the risk of pushing myself too hard.  While I will not say I am forevermore housebound, I am for now.  We are stocking up today.  

I have no energy to spare.  I am laying very low.  Tomorrow with the new pneumologist I make a new plan.  After Christmas back on the treadmill.  Back to work getting stronger.  Hitting back.  Today, not.  

I feel Christmas this season as if I were a child again.  I am remembering and feeling it all over again.  All the magic and love.  I feel it this year all over again.  It is beautiful outside like a holiday card.  I am safe in my home.  I will stay safe in my home.  Christmas day with our family!  No worries or cares, they love us and will come fetch us.  I am blessed. 

I imagine I will want to write tomorrow after my meeting with the new pneumologist.  If I do not for some reason, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Peace on Earth.  Love to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment