Saturday 2 November 2013

I have been feeling quite good lately.  Staying in the moment has been easy and I have not fretted very much about anything.  I also have not been writing, though everyday I think about it when my thoughts produce something interesting.  Today I will start writing again.

I had the angiogram two weeks ago Monday, and I see the cardiologist this coming Tuesday morning to discuss the results. During the procedure itself the surgeon told me the news was good.  No angioplasty to be done.  No corrections necessary. The left side of my heart has no obstructions while the right side is completely obstructed.  As well the pumping strength of my heart is decreased by some 35%.  Supposedly this is all fine.  Even if I could have surgery I was told none would be needed.  My heart is fine for all intents and purposes.  While I am ignorant of cardiac anatomy generally it does seem like the left side does almost all the work in terms of bringing blood in and out.  I dunno.  I am waiting until Tuesday to hear in plain language that my heart will not be an impediment to having a lung transplant.  Even when Dr. P., or if Dr.P. says I am good to go, The Dr. has final word on signing off on an application for the lung transplant.  I do think that we are close to moving closer or being shut down altogether.  I am pleased about that.

I will just post this now and come back to write more later and again tomorrow.  I am quite amazed at how good I feel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment