Monday 28 April 2014

True story

Appointment with Dr. A. late this afternoon.  I don't care much.

Sleeping horribly lately.  Haunted by hate.  Do not comprehend.  

True story:  Owed money (2K) by ex employer (family).  Wait the legally mandated nine months before asking the government to help collect.  Collect.  Watch as family, friends and acquaintances receive emails advising them I run a grow op.  Watch them get copied on an email to my two nieces telling them that I am trying to harm their family and to cease having contact with me.  Contact stops.  Years pass.  Heart broken still.  Honest.  True story.  Not one word out of place.  We were good, loving influences.  Nothing short of evil this is.

I feel better now but I imagine my blog will now be savaged again. Death threats and wishes for my expedited death are expected as the order of the day.  Tonite I will sleep.  Tomorrow I will exorcise as I WISH.  Fuck the trolls.  Fearless I are. 

Regarding that true story:  Everybody saw.  True story.

I simply had to spit this bile out.  

Oh.  







No comments:

Post a Comment