Friday 17 April 2015

Dear diary

I see the Dr next Tuesday.  Nothing much has happened regarding transplant.  The ball is about to start rolling again.

Think of me as a light bulb.  When I started this two years ago I was a 75W bulb.  I am 15W now, and the light is flickering.  It is getting scary.

I talk to Nicole about my feelings.  I have not been able to bring myself to write expressively here.  The hate that comes my way makes it not worth it, the lack of understanding from those closest as well.

I know who and what I am.  That is unshakeable.  I will not allow anything negative to touch me.


I am happy.  More so than ever.  Regardless of what happens to us we will remain happy, Nicole and I.


Cheers

I wont post this on G+ yet.  Hope some friendly eyes find it.

Cheers

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment