Wednesday 1 October 2014

October my my time races on

It has been a month since I posted so its time.  I have been feeling reasonably ok.  I am short of breath even at rest now, but, my rehab skills are still working reasonably well.  I have had no setbacks, no new infections.  I take 15 mg of prednisone daily and that is keeping both my appetite and my energy up.  I eat more than I have ever eaten in my life.  I cant gain weight though.  At least I am maintaining around 110.  Not quite good enough for transplant but within ten pounds.  I could still force myself to get protein supplements going, but I will hold off a bit.  

Emotionally I am ok.  When I focus on here and now all is well. When I dwell on things I can't control, less so.  

I am at peace with the world.  No ghosts.  No hauntings.  My course is a true one.

Nicole gets stronger, more awesome by the day.  I gave her full power of attorney two weeks ago.  

Lunch today with the boys.  

I miss G+.  I miss you peeps.  I will come out of my cave now.

I go to these places in my mind and stay awhile.

I used to worry and fret about the effects of the of my slightest actions.  I dont anymore. 

Now is for me.

love  


No comments:

Post a Comment